Charlie sold the Jeep on Saturday. I have mixed feelings. Charlie has had a jeep since I met him so this is a first for us. Thanks for the memories orange jeep, hope you like your new family.
hey... thanks for the invite... fun!! Did you ever watch the TV show "my so called life"? I loved it. Course I am a bit different! :) I love your blog. n ps... I was sad to see the jeep go too
4 comments:
hey... thanks for the invite... fun!! Did you ever watch the TV show "my so called life"? I loved it. Course I am a bit different! :)
I love your blog.
n
ps... I was sad to see the jeep go too
What? Goodbye Jeep:(
No wonder he bought me donuts and soda.. He's rich now.
Huh? So long Orange Jeep! You've been good to my sister and her friend! She'll miss all the bouncing around between the two of you!
WHAT?!?!? I didn't even get a ride in it. I am not happy it's gone. Kael and Katie won't be either....We are all jeep wannabe's
Post a Comment