Family time

Families are Foreva...

Even though it was a funeral that brought 8 out of 13 of us together last week, it is always fun to hang out with my family. A few of us met up at the local Red Lobster for lunch cause we just could not get enough of each other!



Rob, Jodi and Jon



Jaxon, Joy and Mom



Mom and I



Jamie, Lori and Joel



The cute couple on their 13th wedding anniversary.
They did not want to spend it with anyone else besides all of us!

7 comments:

Joy :) said...

Glad I could be there, sad I had to come for it though. Love to hang with the fam.

Jobi Niu said...

What a good lookin family!! :] It was good to see everyone.. I couldn't hear anyone over those twins screaming in my ear though..

Jill said...

We're they twins? No wonder they were twice as loud as the speakers. Their Mom should have given them benedryl for the funeral. It's only fair.

Jamie said...

Thanks for letting me get in Joel and Lori's picture. Cheeeez I had to beg you to take a pic of me

jodi kay said...

I couldn't believe there were 8 of us there! That is more than most people have in their families. My mom is beautiful! Seriously though, those annoying twins Jobi! I'm surprised you didn't say anything.

jayni & ben said...

So cute!!! You guys all look so good. I love your hair. You are sooo beautiful!! My dad is pretty cute too ;)

abramgrlz said...

I am sorry that I was so close to you all but so distant. Wish I couldve been there but I know you all love me and miss me !!!!! I love the pics