Oh what a night

Charlie and I took a late night stroll last Sunday. On our walk we ran into multiple frogs around my neighborhood. I am not a huge fan of the frog (because they jump), but Charlie was so excited.

Well last night he asked if we could "catch" some frogs for his nieces and nephews. I said sure and off we went. I took Puppy, (for protection) a flashlight and my camera.

Sure enough, about two minutes into the walk we saw our first frog. Charlie did most of the work, I just controlled Puppy. By the time we saw our second frog, it was a little circus between Puppy, the flashlight, the camera, the box with the frog and catching our second frog.

Great job Char! Hope the kids LOVE their new frogs.




Charlie is searching...



We spotted the first frog... I guess they glow?



Charlie was talking to the frog.



This is the second frog we caught. (on the left)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Charles, the frogs mommie's called and they want them back home.

jodi kay said...

Oh sick! By the way, I'm lifting up my feet while i'm looking at this!

Joy :) said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I hear they whine too! Well, hope they like their new home. Good frog hunting and catching, Charlie. Good jog surpervising, Jill!

abramgrlz said...

I want to go on such a walk with you two! You have much more fun

emmy said...

Charlie and Jennie need to go on treks together. She is always catching lizards and such when we go on vacation. I think she might be a lizard whisperer.