This weekend

Well, this weekend was a doozey.

First let me just say that my heart has not stopped hurting for Quinn, Jana, Lance and Wendy. They suffered a loss this weekend that I never want to experience. I also want to tell Jean and Jeff that they are Godsent. I hope you two know you will be blessed for the love you show your brothers and sisters on this earth. We love you both. Of course, I love Joanie more but whatever.



On a happier note, Sunday was more of a healing day for me. It started with a fantastic Fast and Testimony meeting and ended with one of the most beautiful sunsets this summer. Two of Charlie's nieces celebrated their birthdays. That was a fun night with lots of desserts I did not need to eat.



Birthday girl



I am going to call him Trouble Ace, cause he is not really afraid of much.



More of Charlies' cute nieces.

5 comments:

jodi kay said...

Charlie's nieces are really cute! I think baby Ace or trouble Ace is getting so big and is freakin adorable!

I cannot get the Kofford's and the Smith's off my mind.

emmy said...

Jill girl, I am reading all your past blogs and realizing how quickly we get behind on each other's lives. I don't like it. Mark on the calendar - Tuesday, BFF reunion. Mama misses you.

abramgrlz said...

you are awesome!!! I love and appreciate all you do and who you are. Thank you. We miss everyone but we are having so much fun. Nothing is better to clear the fog in your life than sitting at the beach and not having anything to do. Joanie is loving it. Jeffery wont sit still he is fighting the waves or catching sand crabs with all the girls. And the girls are lovin it too. Wish you were here.PS Quinn and Jana are doing good right now.

Joy :) said...

There is a ray of sunlite in that post. That is a beautiful sunset. I wish I were at the beach with Jean and Jeff, they're lucky. I wish I were in Utah with you guys. Cute, cute pictures!

Jobi Niu said...

Jean and Jeff are pretty amazing huh? Charlie does have some cute nieces and nephews.. almost as cute as yours.. he he he jk!! :]