I "had" to go to Disneyland for a workshop the company I work for puts on every year. I was there for a few days when Charlie flew in to meet me and go to Disneyland. What fun!
After a few days at the Magic Kingdom, we headed to the beach. I have a lot of memories at Huntington Beach. My family will understand. Our Mom took us there once a week for more than 15 years. Mom let us boogie board to our hearts content. She waved at us in the ocean when we were too far South and she couldn't keep an eye on us. She called us in for lunch (grapes, sandwiches, fruit roll up). She gave us each a quarter to go buy all the candy we wanted at the snack shop. And as we got older she let us walk the beach without her so we could look really cool in front of the boys. Thanks for all the memories Mom. I don't know how you sat in that hot sun, fixed all those lunches, drove back and forth, listened to us fight over who got to take a shower first and taught us how to body surf for all those years. When I go back now, I can literally see you on the beach with Aunt Linda hair blowing in the wind.
After a few days at the Magic Kingdom, we headed to the beach. I have a lot of memories at Huntington Beach. My family will understand. Our Mom took us there once a week for more than 15 years. Mom let us boogie board to our hearts content. She waved at us in the ocean when we were too far South and she couldn't keep an eye on us. She called us in for lunch (grapes, sandwiches, fruit roll up). She gave us each a quarter to go buy all the candy we wanted at the snack shop. And as we got older she let us walk the beach without her so we could look really cool in front of the boys. Thanks for all the memories Mom. I don't know how you sat in that hot sun, fixed all those lunches, drove back and forth, listened to us fight over who got to take a shower first and taught us how to body surf for all those years. When I go back now, I can literally see you on the beach with Aunt Linda hair blowing in the wind.




5 comments:
What? that's the cutest post ever. I didn't even know you left.?
Why didn't you tell me>
You guys are so dang cute!! Next time Charles shouldn't be so scared of a boat.
Just cause it's haunted.
I love, love, love everything..... I want to go to d-land and the beach soooo bad. Please take me with you next time.
Stupid Joy, I was going to ask you to take me with you next time! Actually demand it! But I really like that post. It is all true and really cute! Thanks mama...
I LOVE CALI!! That's fun that Charlie got to meet ya out there... AWww.. How cute are you guys together.. IS your hair red now?!? I like it.. YOU HOTTIE! Glad ya had fun. Love ya
Cute post. I love that you are so good at posting. I think you are Charlie are soooo cute. And you might be the cutest red head I have ever seen. LOVE you :)
Post a Comment