It could be that I love Halloween, love the bright leaves on the mountain top, love wearing a fun scarf, love wearing a cute boot, love drinking some hot chocolate, love decorating pumpkins, love haunted houses, love a corn maze, love the candy, love the apple juice from Charlie's farm... etc. etc.
This weekend was packed with fun.
Friday night I went with four of my best friends to see the movie FAME!...
except it was lame.
But it was fun to hang out with my friends.
(Sorry no photos)
Saturday was all about my baby boy Izzy and the DS walk.
I would do anything for Izzy including wait in the 100 degree weather for a ice cold Coke and a Red Robin Hamburger. We had so much fun!
Saturday night I headed down to the farm to help Charlie watch his nieces and nephews. The older kids got to hang outside with Charlie and makes smores on the bonfire he built. The younger kids and I stayed in the warm house and watched Pink Panther cartoons. It was a very fun night.
Sunday was my first day teaching my new Primary class. I have the six year olds. There are two of us teachers in the class due to the complete unruliness of the 5 boys and 1 girl. Man... did I need a nap after church. Phew!
Sunday evening Charlie took me on his motorcycle up Mapleton canyon to make out.. I mean to look at the Fall leaves. I can't explain how much I loved it! The contrast of the bright red leaves next to the clear blue sky... Incredible!
Us riding down the canyon.
(Charlie did not think taking photos while riding was safe)
My view
4 comments:
Cute!!!! Both of you guys! I love FALL!!!!! Because of everything you said too! I don't think that was safe, either. Such pretty fall colors. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, every picture,,,,,,,,
I can't believe it is the month of fun already! So I need to come visit your ward...Nikolas would be in your class. You would totally love that...I mean he would totally love that! Those trees are beautiful! Can Charlie take me on a motorcycle ride up the canyon. I promise I won't make out! Thanks you guys for coming out to support us. Israel told me he loves you so much!
Charlie has on the shirt I bought him.
NICE
You crack me up. you are so good keeping your blog updated. I need to be better. Your weekend was full. Love you Love charlie :)
Post a Comment