MMMMMM stew was soooo yummy!Did you forget about the bear tracks we saw... and how I made fayth swiftly walk back down when we saw them. And how I'm somewhat paranoid psychitzo about animals in the hills.ugh.. not my fault
that stew does look good. um did i mention how much i love your hair that color? well now i did :)
That stew looks so fabulous! What a great weekend! Except for the bear tracks...super scary! Glad you're safe! Thanks for a great friday night!
Ok I want some stew for thanksgiving when we come up. It looks soooooooo goood. who made it though???
yeah, who makes stew at your house? It does look really good. Lovely Sunday stroll, except for the bear tracks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
MMMMMM stew was soooo yummy!
Did you forget about the bear tracks we saw... and how I made fayth swiftly walk back down when we saw them. And how I'm somewhat paranoid psychitzo about animals in the hills.
ugh.. not my fault
that stew does look good. um did i mention how much i love your hair that color? well now i did :)
That stew looks so fabulous! What a great weekend! Except for the bear tracks...super scary! Glad you're safe! Thanks for a great friday night!
Ok I want some stew for thanksgiving when we come up. It looks soooooooo goood. who made it though???
yeah, who makes stew at your house? It does look really good. Lovely Sunday stroll, except for the bear tracks.
Post a Comment