For Thanksgiving Charlie and I went to visit his mother in Annabella. We love it there. It is a small, quiet, friendly town. Charlie's mother bought her aunts farm house and re-did most of it. It's adorable. We had a great time in Annabella.
Hound has a bad knee and couldn't stay home alone, we took him with us.

Charlie driving, me taking photos.

We're really good at taking pictures and driving.

Me and Hound being welcomed to Annabella.

Charlie and me. Prom style.
My sweet handsome nephew J.J. got married on Friday after Thanksgiving. He was of course the most handsome groom ever. Congrats J.J. and Lindsey.
Jaxon sportin' a tuxedo.

We decided to get In-n-Out after the reception.

Charlie having his first Utah Double Double
Charlie bought Puppy a new Winter sweater
Saturday night my family went to Temple Square to see the lights. We wanted a fun activity while my sister Joy was still in town. I had a great time being with everyone and as of now, no one has come down with H1N1 from riding Trax. (a serious concern of mine)
Nice photo Char.
Charlie and me on Trax.
Sunday, my primary class had to do sharing time. I received my assignment on Saturday so I only had hours to prepare a lesson. Thanks to my sister in law Lori for the idea and my sister Juli for being the world's greatest artist, I pulled it off! I only have 4 weeks left with my 6 year olds and I don't want them to leave me. I'm going to ask if I can start teaching the 7 year olds in January, we'll see what they say.
Charlie driving, me taking photos.
We're really good at taking pictures and driving.
Me and Hound being welcomed to Annabella.
Charlie and me. Prom style.
My sweet handsome nephew J.J. got married on Friday after Thanksgiving. He was of course the most handsome groom ever. Congrats J.J. and Lindsey.
We decided to get In-n-Out after the reception.
Charlie having his first Utah Double Double
Saturday night my family went to Temple Square to see the lights. We wanted a fun activity while my sister Joy was still in town. I had a great time being with everyone and as of now, no one has come down with H1N1 from riding Trax. (a serious concern of mine)
Sunday, my primary class had to do sharing time. I received my assignment on Saturday so I only had hours to prepare a lesson. Thanks to my sister in law Lori for the idea and my sister Juli for being the world's greatest artist, I pulled it off! I only have 4 weeks left with my 6 year olds and I don't want them to leave me. I'm going to ask if I can start teaching the 7 year olds in January, we'll see what they say.
6 comments:
We sure missed you guys on Thanksgiving! But Annnabella does seem so lovely! Thanks for getting our fun week put together. It was such a good time! All the kids loved the activities!
It was so good to see you guys. I sure do love you all :)
It was so fun! Thanx for the activities. That picture of you and Mom is soooo cute!
That was an action packed weekend. Yo
Annabella is a cute town name.. How freakin cute are you and Charlie?? You look so happy.. you're STUNNING!! Seriously MODEL. J.J. was a good lookin groom. :] In-N-Out sounds UNREAL right now.. I've already gone 4 times since it's opened.. I'm pathetic and pregnant and fat.. oh well..
You look so beautiful in every picture of this post.
Post a Comment