Well... the month of fun is officially over.
We packed in a lot of fun events in the month of October. Here is what we did to bring the month to a close.
Friday night was my friend Ryan's band playing downtown.
After the band, we were starving... so we went across the street to Squatters where we sat by the fire, ordered appetizers and laughed the night away with good friends.
(Ryan's twin sisters Ashley and Shelby)
Saturday, I got to help some family get ready in their costumes.
So fun!
(Jodi as Pink)
Then I picked up my Mom to share in the Halloween fun.
We went by Joel and Lori's.
Stunt race car driver and Indiana Jones
Laundry
M&M
Witch
Then we stopped by Jodi's Halloween party.
Bumble Bee
Corella (sp.)
Mom and I ended the evening having dinner at the Olive Garden. Thanks for hanging out with me Mom, we had lots of fun!
Sunday, the good Lord gave us an extra hour to sleep. Yes!!
AND....
Best of all, the good Lord gave me back Charlie in one piece, safe and sound.
Don't leave me again for three weeks Charlie, my poor heart can't handle it and also, you missed out on the month of fun.

Bring on November. I am ready for my first NO RETAIL holiday season in years!!!
We packed in a lot of fun events in the month of October. Here is what we did to bring the month to a close.
Friday night was my friend Ryan's band playing downtown.
After the band, we were starving... so we went across the street to Squatters where we sat by the fire, ordered appetizers and laughed the night away with good friends.
Saturday, I got to help some family get ready in their costumes.
So fun!
(Jodi as Pink)Then I picked up my Mom to share in the Halloween fun.
We went by Joel and Lori's.
Then we stopped by Jodi's Halloween party.
Mom and I ended the evening having dinner at the Olive Garden. Thanks for hanging out with me Mom, we had lots of fun!
Sunday, the good Lord gave us an extra hour to sleep. Yes!!
AND....
Best of all, the good Lord gave me back Charlie in one piece, safe and sound.
Don't leave me again for three weeks Charlie, my poor heart can't handle it and also, you missed out on the month of fun.
Bring on November. I am ready for my first NO RETAIL holiday season in years!!!
5 comments:
Truely a wonderful tribute to the Month of fun 2009!! I am sure November has so much to offer and teach us to be more thankful too!! Thankful already for Charlie coming home to you sweet jilli
Here's all the reasons I'm happy for you:
1. Charlie is back
2. You had a fantastic month of fun
3. I got to be part of your month of fun
4. You will be able to enjoy your holiday season with no retail (Rob too!)
5. You are so talented and you are willing to share your talents to help pitiful people like me look better
6. You have some pretty cute nieces and nephews in their costumes
7. And most importantly you got to have a fun night out with mama!
Um..., you're SOOO TALENTED!! How cute are all my lil cousins?? Awww.. Glad Charlie is back.
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Enjoy! :)
I want to go riding yo!!!
Post a Comment