Slow season.. where r u?

November through February is the "slow season" for the industry I work in.

At this time last year, I swear the phone didn't ring, I didn't get emails, I would just look for projects to do and try and make the days not seem so long. (It was great!)

This year however, we have been so busy. It has been non-stop. This is me auditing the Salt Lake County Government Center last night and tomorrow morning I leave for Portland. I have so much work stacked up on my desk that I have a little anxiety.


Oh, and I started with a sore throat last night. Ugh..

I am looking forward to a two day work week next week and a bunch of yummy food.
God bless the pilgrims for giving us Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

That's GREAT you only have a 2 day work week next week!! :] Sorry about your sore throat.. ugh

jayni & ben said...

you are soooooooooooo cute!! I have to work 3 days next week. But hey I am not complaining!!

Joy :) said...

Well, I am sorry you're busy! but at least you're not bored and you have a job! And you look so pretty!

jodi kay said...

That's good you are busy in a way, it makes the time go faster right? I hope you have a good time in Portland! Israel says he misses you soooo much. He wanted to see you before you left this morning, but he had to be a good boy and go to school. Your music playing got me excited for the holidays, and a little nervous in my stomach for some reason.

Jamie said...

don't be mean to that lady next to you. she looks afraid.

Come home....puppy misses you too. And Fayth said she misses you so much she's gonna lay in your bed eating breakfast and watching t.v.

Nice!

I hope I get a Portland treat.