This is it

Friday evening I went to see the Michael Jackson tribute movie "This is it".
IT WAS INCREDIBLE.
I will buy it on DVD and watch it again and again. My favorite part of course was the "Thriller" scene. It is only in theatres for two weeks (ends this weekend). If you have the chance, GO SEE IT, I promise it is worth your time. One of the most artistically stimulating movies I have ever seen. The dancing, the make-up, the costumes, the music, the set and oh yeah, the singing.... UNBELIEVABLE.

Here is the trailer.

Saturday, I went to a Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser downtown. After the fundraiser I went to a friend (I haven't seen in a couple years) birthday party. Both events were a bit of a "reunion", so that was fun.

Here is a video from CF Fundraiser.


Kallin, me and pretty Elle at fundraiser.

Brit and I. I am so funny.

Sunday, was pretty mellow. My primary class practiced for their program in two weeks. One of my boys stuck his tongue out at me and I grabbed it. I think I scared him. Oh well, that should teach him!

4 comments:

emmy said...

Look how cute you are in your cute hat. I love it, and my head wishes I owned it.

jodi kay said...

Oh no I didn't get to see it. I hope you buy it so I can watch it! Why do you always have to look so pretty!

Jamie said...

You guys are pimps!

Joy :) said...

I laughed at your last comment, and am still laughing. I wished I could have seen IT! I will have to see it on DVD!