What I am most thankful for


I have a lot to be thankful for...
I tried to do the "ABC's" of Thanksgiving and write down something for every letter but I sounded like an idiot. So I will tell you why I am grateful and the things I am grateful for.

Charlie
Church
Family
Friends
God
Health
Holidays
Job
Massages
Music
Nieces and Nephews
Online Shopping :)
Puppy
Sunsets
Vacations

I have a lot more to be grateful for than to complain about.

Whenever I get sick, I think how lucky I am to be healthy. Whenever I buy something just for fun, I think how lucky I am to have a good job and no debt. Whenever I call my Mom, I think how grateful I am for her friendship and wisdom. Whenever I sit down to watch a movie with Fayth I think of how happy my nieces and nephews make me. Whenever I see Charlie, I remember what a true friend is. Whenever I visit my Dad's grave, I remember why God and Church are in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.


4 comments:

Joy :) said...

That is so nice. Will you do a post for me. This time not only is something in my eyes, like everytime I read your blog. But, for some reason, there is a big stupid lump of something in my throat and I can't seem to swallow. So now I'm blind and choking.

Jamie said...

Cheez joy, do you need a cane and handicap parking?
Thanks for the post Jill, I see that Charles and Fay were in there several times. I understand.

jayni & ben said...

I am thankful for you!!!!

jodi kay said...

Jamie you made me laugh! Joy, true! Jayni, so agree! Jill, I love it and I love you! You do amazing posts everytime! I really look forward to reading them. I wish you would update like every hour! Happy Thanksgiving!