2010

Wow, a new decade.
I have been very busy partying for the last couple of weeks. I didn't even have time to write down goals for 2010 yet.

Here are a few photos of what I've been up to.

Sledding at Charlie's Dads house on New Years Day.


Yesterday, I won lower bowl seats to the Jazz game! I never win anything. I hope this is a preview of whats to come in 2010.



6 comments:

jodi kay said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go to the game! Fantastic seats! Charlie looks so happy! Fun day sledding too... beautiful house!!

Jamie said...

Wow , so did Charlie do his AK47 fake airgun noise alot?

jayni & ben said...

i never win anything either. That is sooo dang cool you won those tickets. You guys are such a cute couple. Love his hair short.

jayni & ben said...

Oh and I love that he can't take his eyes off the game. hahahaha. Such a guy.

emmy said...

Oh yeah - I can feel it. This is your year! The only thing that can make it better...hanging out with the Tanners.

Joy :) said...

So cool that you won those! It is a great start to the year!