It looks like Jamie and I can't live together forever.... except as a family in heaven.
Jamie is moving out of our townhome in April. Booo!! As much as I love my place, I travel for four months straight starting in March and I am just not home enough to justify a mortgage in a 3 bedroom townhome right now. So... I put my cute little townhome up for sale on KSL Tuesday night. If you know of anyone who is looking for a small place in a great, safe neighborhood with the best view in the valley, send them my way!
Jamie is moving out of our townhome in April. Booo!! As much as I love my place, I travel for four months straight starting in March and I am just not home enough to justify a mortgage in a 3 bedroom townhome right now. So... I put my cute little townhome up for sale on KSL Tuesday night. If you know of anyone who is looking for a small place in a great, safe neighborhood with the best view in the valley, send them my way!
4 comments:
Unless we get a good price for puppy. I am willing to negotiate?
I freaking laughed out loud at that first line.
It really is sad! The ad looks really good though! Nice job! Puppy will miss his home:(
Don't know if I can handle that! Another chapter closing in the life of the twins. I think I make myself cry way more than anyone else on everyone's dumb blogs.
Post a Comment