Birthday celebration

This month has had wayyyy too many birthdays for me to keep up with. Today is my brother Joel's birthday and last week was my brother Jason's birthday. They are exactly one year apart.

Jason is by far the sweetest brother in the whole world. He has been a police officer for over 10 years now and every city he has served has awarded him some sort of honor. He is an amazing brother, friend, husband and father. He is an angel on earth... really. Everyone deserves a brother Jason.



Last night Fayth said "you never had a sibling that teased you did you?" Um..... yes I did! Joel was a bit of "meanie". He would take my little tiny arm and wrap both his hands around it and pull real tight and say "do you want me to break your arm?" If he denies it now, he is lying, he totally did that all growing up and also gave me about 1000 Indian burns. One time he locked me in the garage and said if I told my Mom he would hurt me. What a difference Japan made! Joel came back from his mission with the sweetest spirit. It was actually weird, I went from wanting nothing to do with my brothers to totally loving him. Joel is a big inspiration to our entire family, he is such an amazing brother. He is a bit of a caretaker for the entire family and although that must be exhausting, he does it with the most kind heart.


Happy Birthday Joel and Jason, two of my most favorite people!

Also, I spent this last week in L.A. for work. My cute cousin Tina picked me up from the airport and I got to hang out with her and her two adorable sons. I need to see her more. We grew up together and now live 3 states away. I miss her so much!


Logan (sorry, blurry)


Corbin (aka Gary Jr.)

3 comments:

jodi kay said...

We really do have fabulous brothers! I wish I could see Tina and her cute family. It has been way too long for us.

Joy :) said...

They are awesome! I do love all my brothers! Wow, no kidding on Gary jr. I wish you had a pic of Tina.

Jamie said...

So cute!! And Joel did TEASE us. Love both my brothers who are almost the same age:)