Sounds like a good novel huh?
The last two weeks I have been on the road. I work mostly nights when the Janitors are cleaning the buildings. That means I am in the hotel during the day trying to get some sleep. Since I hate soap opera's and judge shows, I end up watching the news. I have watched so much coverage on the Oil spill, the murder in Peru, and the elections I am pretty much an expert on these subjects. However..... It is starting to get depressing. I am officially having dreams about these subjects. I miss Bravo and the Real Housewives. I can't wait to watch my "smut" shows (that's what Charlie calls them) when I get home.
Well, last week I was in Michigan. It's beautiful there this time of year. This week I am in Austin, Texas. It is incredibly hot & humid here. Both places happen to be rainy and overcast while I've been visiting. I can't wait to see the sun again. I feel like a vampire. ugh....
June and July are my favorite months in Salt Lake. I love to hit the swimming pool, lay out in the sun, go for snow cones, bbq every chance I get, go to garage sales on the weekend, hit any festivals and especially the farmers market.
Oh... and for those of you who don't already know. I am going to be an aunt again! That's right my baby sister Jamie is going to have a little tine tiny baby for me. I can't wait to spoil them. For some reason I feel that it is going to be a boy, which will be weird cause he will probably be born with a mustache but I will get partial custody again like I have with Fayth, so that is exciting.
Anyway, I have 8 reports to write that I have been putting off all day, I guess I should get to the work that they are paying me to do. I miss my family, puppy, my house, my bed, my mom, my garden, my food, and my friends. Most of all I miss Charlie, he for sure keeps me sane. I can't wait to come home tomorrow. Even if its only for two days, I can't wait.
Sunset in Ann Arbor, Michigan
My view for the last month.

Dinner with the Janitors.
Lunch on the streets of Austin, Texas.
The last two weeks I have been on the road. I work mostly nights when the Janitors are cleaning the buildings. That means I am in the hotel during the day trying to get some sleep. Since I hate soap opera's and judge shows, I end up watching the news. I have watched so much coverage on the Oil spill, the murder in Peru, and the elections I am pretty much an expert on these subjects. However..... It is starting to get depressing. I am officially having dreams about these subjects. I miss Bravo and the Real Housewives. I can't wait to watch my "smut" shows (that's what Charlie calls them) when I get home.
Well, last week I was in Michigan. It's beautiful there this time of year. This week I am in Austin, Texas. It is incredibly hot & humid here. Both places happen to be rainy and overcast while I've been visiting. I can't wait to see the sun again. I feel like a vampire. ugh....
June and July are my favorite months in Salt Lake. I love to hit the swimming pool, lay out in the sun, go for snow cones, bbq every chance I get, go to garage sales on the weekend, hit any festivals and especially the farmers market.
Oh... and for those of you who don't already know. I am going to be an aunt again! That's right my baby sister Jamie is going to have a little tine tiny baby for me. I can't wait to spoil them. For some reason I feel that it is going to be a boy, which will be weird cause he will probably be born with a mustache but I will get partial custody again like I have with Fayth, so that is exciting.
Anyway, I have 8 reports to write that I have been putting off all day, I guess I should get to the work that they are paying me to do. I miss my family, puppy, my house, my bed, my mom, my garden, my food, and my friends. Most of all I miss Charlie, he for sure keeps me sane. I can't wait to come home tomorrow. Even if its only for two days, I can't wait.
Dinner with the Janitors.
3 comments:
most of all I miss you... and my bed.
Do you have any time in Austin for fun? The thrifting is fantastic in that town.
Wow, you make me tired! Kael says he misses you and Charlie! Jamie's pregnant?
Post a Comment