So this past weekend was a little more of the same.
Parades, bbq, carnival and fireworks.
Pretty much awesome...
Dallin
Joel
Charlie
Charlie and a strawberry funnel cake
Puppy and I relaxing Sunday morning watching the Mo Tab sing patriotic songs.
It was unbelievable!
Friday, I head to Portland with my love Charlie. I can't wait!
Parades, bbq, carnival and fireworks.
Pretty much awesome...
It was unbelievable!
Friday, I head to Portland with my love Charlie. I can't wait!
4 comments:
I love that we got to see you Saturday. It was fun hanging out! Have a fabulous trip! And please try to surprise us at camping...it really will be a surprise!!!
have fun, hope to see you!
Don't you just love the fourth. It is the best. I hope Portland is good to you. Pool party at Jennie's when you get back?
Bye, hope you guys have fun in Goonies cave!
Post a Comment