Ryan and Emily Tanner are some of my best friends. I don't know why since they are obviously way too cool for me.
Here's a preview of what they worked on last year. It made me cry to watch. I heard stories of their experiences while recording these songs but I had no idea the power of old church hymns. Congrats to the whole crew involved. So inspiring.
http://www.thelowerlights.com/
facebook page if you would like to become a fan
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Lower-Lights/116842291671855
Here's a preview of what they worked on last year. It made me cry to watch. I heard stories of their experiences while recording these songs but I had no idea the power of old church hymns. Congrats to the whole crew involved. So inspiring.
http://www.thelowerlights.com/
facebook page if you would like to become a fan
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Lower-Lights/116842291671855
3 comments:
Can't wait for my album, I keep getting teased with songs! Can't wait for the firesides-- love it:)
They really are amazing! I can't wait for more too!
I love them too! My favorite kind of music. I am already a fan.
Post a Comment