Noooo!!!

I am super upset there are only a few weeks left in Summer. I love Fall but after Fall comes snow and I hate that so bad. Why can't Spring, Summer, and Fall be longer and Winter only 2 months? Why?

Charlie and I have been keeping busy since we got back from Oregon.

We helped at the Cooper's Run in Orem, helped Jamie and Desmond move into their home and even got to go to Utah lake to do some wake boarding. Well I watched while Charlie wake boarded.

We plan to squeeze all sorts of Summer activities in the next few weeks while it's still warm.


2 comments:

jodi kay said...

I really want to hang on to summer for a few more months...PLEASE?!? I have a couple activities I need you to come to. Monday night dinner at Roadhouse for UDSF and the Buddy Walk on Sep 18.

The Hungry Fashionista said...

I could not agree more! I am clinging to the last rays of the summer sun...