Well I was in a car accident a couple weeks ago. My poor Maximus was totaled. I will miss him considering he was so good to me for the last 8 years and I had him all paid off.
Oh well... after two weeks of driving a rental I finally got myself a new car. She is so pretty. I named her Princess. Pictures to come.
Charlie's family had their reunion this past weekend. They rented a cabin in beautiful Zion National Park. The weather was perfect, I bought Princess the morning we left so I got to take her and she did great!
We went fishing, shooting, hiking, and even night fishing one night. We had such a fun time and it was so nice to get away.
You can see my head poking out of the back of Charlie's sister Kaylynn. Then there is Peter posing while his daughter runs down the trail.
We went into town one night for pizza. This car was there and Charlie wanted me to get in. However there were no seats and I was afraid of the rusted metal so I wouldn't sit.
Charlie's dad Paul caught two fish that afternoon. Charlie, his stepmom Lis and I caught nothing.
Isn't he cute?
Charlie and his Dad Paul, two peas in a pod.
Oh well... after two weeks of driving a rental I finally got myself a new car. She is so pretty. I named her Princess. Pictures to come.
Charlie's family had their reunion this past weekend. They rented a cabin in beautiful Zion National Park. The weather was perfect, I bought Princess the morning we left so I got to take her and she did great!
We went fishing, shooting, hiking, and even night fishing one night. We had such a fun time and it was so nice to get away.
3 comments:
That looks like it was a fun trip! I think I need to go down there sometime. You should have got that car instead, it probably would have been a little cheaper.
so cute... love all those pictures!
those are such great pictures!
Post a Comment