Utah State Fair

Last night was the opening of the Utah State Fair. Man, do I love me some fair. I didn't get to make it last year so this year I was determined to go.

Charlie's family met up at the fair last night and I tagged along even though Charlie was in class and couldn't make it. Oh what a sight the "Carnie" people are.

Ace showing me his dragon

Hot dog, french fries and chicken fingers mmmm...

Senior Citizens Country Dancing

Random strangers doing dancing heads video, they were such a strange combo and I couldn't help laughing (thanks Steph)

Charlie's sister and her kids doing dancing heads video

Oh and here's princess with her windows tinted.


2 comments:

jodi kay said...

Baby Ace looks so cute! I'm glad you had fun at the fair! Rob and I used to take the kids every year, but have missed the last couple. Maybe next year? I love Princess...I can't wait to meet her in person!! Have you seen those eyelashes for cars?

Jamie said...

Where is my baby ACE?