Guess who had their camera with them this weekend?
Yep!~ ME!
Friday night my cute friend Sophia had a few of us over for a "Fall feast". It was just that. She has the cutest house and always decorates so cute for any event. This was no exception. Good food, great friends, awesome night.
Thanks Soph!


Thanks Soph!
Saturday morning it was "Apple Fest" 2010 at the farm. Although I did not love getting up so early on my day off, it was well worth it. We made farm fresh organic apple juice all day long.





Oh.. Do I love General Conference weekend!
Sunday was a great day for resting, watching conference and eating.
Charlie and Hound came out to see me. Hound and Puppy are officially best friends. Puppy copies whatever Hound does and annoys him to death. It's the perfect relationship.

Oh.. Do I love General Conference weekend!
Sunday was a great day for resting, watching conference and eating.
Charlie and Hound came out to see me. Hound and Puppy are officially best friends. Puppy copies whatever Hound does and annoys him to death. It's the perfect relationship.
5 comments:
I did not realize you MADE that apple juice!!!
Friday was fun.
That juice was DELISH. Also that was so fun to see you guys. Lets do it again sooner rather than later.
I remember a couple years ago for your surprise birthday party Charlie had been doing his apple juice all day and then gave you guys a party that night.
You need another weekend to rest from your weekend!
I'm going to make a movie about The Puppy and the Hound.
Wow, so fun! I love FALL!
Post a Comment