Go State!




I'm in Lansing, MI this week visiting Michigan State University. When I flew into the city, all I saw was bright orange, yellow, red and burgandy trees. It was picture perfect. The houses all seemed to be these perfect little colonial style homes. It was so beautiful! Anyway, I tried to get a photo from my cell phone but the plane windows were too dirty.

My cramped legs on the flight from Detroit to Lansing. I despise tinee tiny airplanes.

The photo doesn't do it justice, the colors are so pretty.


Here are some trees on MSU Campus. The smell of fall (Maple trees) was so strong there.


4 comments:

Sophia said...

That sounds amazing! Why cant I come on one of your cool trips!

emmy said...

I am happy you made it back... sorry you are so sick. I hope we actually get to go out to dinner before we are old and gray. Or at least gray.

jodi kay said...

I couldn't breath when I saw the picture of your legs on that plane. Swim to the top!! That looks so pretty there! I can smell the trees right now. It totally smells like walking home from Longley way! Aww...memories!

jayni & ben said...

i wanna travel like you. okay not really i love to be with benny boo. but you do get to see some cool places. i heart colonial style homes.