Weekend before Thanksgiving




This past week has been... well... sorta crazy.
Tuesday, I flew to California for work. When I got off the plane I was told my brother was in the hospital in Arcadia. He went to the ER and while he was there he had a stroke. Very lucky that he was there because they were able to take care of him quickly. I got to spend Tuesday evening with him and watch him slowly recover.

Wednesday I got to hang out with my oldest niece Jobi. Oh my goodness. Here kids were so dang cute. I think they were a little confused that I was their 'Grandpa's sister', but nonetheless they loved me. :)



Thursday my favorite cousin Tina and I hung out before I flew home. Her youngest boy Corbin also fell in love with me. He said he wants to come to Utah to build a snowman.


Saturday night I got to see the LOWER LIGHTS in concert. It was so very awesome. If you haven't checked out their site already here it is. Best part of the night was seeing my friend Emily and her 9 month baby belly. How is she so cute 9 months pregnant?



Sunday was the Primary Program. Except for Charlie resting his foot on the organ pedals during the children singing and wondering... "what is that noise?" the rest of the program went well. Sorry Char... it's just such a funny story.

Here I am, back at work dreaming about Thanksgiving and eating so much that I nearly die. I can't wait.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

jodi kay said...

All those cute kids! Miss them! Lucky you got to see them and my brother!