So... I've been a little crazy lately. A lot going on and I haven't been able to update my blog, but don't worry. I'm back and here's what I've been up to.
June
Charlie & Jill's 5 year anniversary
Make a Wish Foundation's Amazing Race
Friends BBQ at the farm
July
Joanie Baptism
ManageMen (my work) User's Symposium
Family BBQ at the farm... best day of my life.
Girls Camp
August
North Carolina
My best friend Elle was in town visiting
St. George
London's Bridal Shower
Provo City School District
Garage Sale
Jes' Bridal photo shoot
June
Charlie & Jill's 5 year anniversary
Make a Wish Foundation's Amazing Race
Friends BBQ at the farm
July
Joanie Baptism
ManageMen (my work) User's Symposium
Family BBQ at the farm... best day of my life.
Girls Camp
August
North Carolina
My best friend Elle was in town visiting
St. George
London's Bridal Shower
Provo City School District
Garage Sale
Jes' Bridal photo shoot
1 comment:
Jill,
You look so beautiful at your work thing. I am so excited for you to get married because I know you are going to be the most beautiful bride.
Post a Comment