I have to play catch up on my blog cause well... it's been a few months and Judy Batty told me to.
I got married to the most awesome man ever. He rubs my feet when I'm tired.
It was my perfect wedding.
Photos to come.

Then it was Thanksgiving in American Fork, UT.

(baby izzy during the prayer)
(my nieces costumes for the talent show)
Then I got a new baby nephew named True.

Then it was Christmas.
(charlie was chosen as one of the shepherds for the primary nativity scene)

(lower lights christmas show)
I got married to the most awesome man ever. He rubs my feet when I'm tired.
It was my perfect wedding.
Photos to come.

Then it was Thanksgiving in American Fork, UT.

(baby izzy during the prayer)
Then I got a new baby nephew named True.

Then it was Christmas.
(charlie was chosen as one of the shepherds for the primary nativity scene)(lower lights christmas show)
Now it is the middle of January.
(charlie and fayth playing dance dance something on the wii)
(baby true on Christmas)
2 comments:
Never has there been a more beautiful bride...ever.
That is very true Jill, you guys both looked amazing on your special day! You were a Norweigan Scottish princess.
Baby True sure loves his Auntie! Thanks for the pics.. I heart you. And stuff.
Post a Comment