Yesterday was the 24 of July, otherwise known as Pioneer Day. I got up early and headed out to Charlie's house for the Mapleton Parade. I had never seen a small town parade like this so I was excited. Mapleton did not let me down, here is some photos of the parade.
The view from the front of Charlie's farm
Charlie and his Dad (one of my most favorite men)
2009 Pioneers
Shetland pony... just makes me happy.
4 comments:
What a cool parade! I like those pictures. It is so pretty out there!
What else was in the parade?
Too bad I had to work on this blessed day or we could have attended as well!@
So cute! Love those pictures! Kael says he wants to go to Charlie's house.
Uh, how much do I LOVE that you have a blog now???? LOVE IT. Oh, and my nieces were in that parade every year when they lived in Mapleton. They totally thought they were big time, it's darling.
Can't wait to see you again... XO~ Lis
Post a Comment