Pretty Elle!

Earlier this month one of my best friends had her birthday. I could not make it so I had a make-up dinner for her this past Tuesday night at Lonestar Tequira in Salt Lake. That place is for sure my new favorite Mexican food!

We sat around and ate and laughed and it was a good time by all. These people are some of my very best friends so I wanted to share these photos.

Happy Birthday pretty Elle! Thanks for always making me laugh. Love your guts!



Elle and Charlie

Me, Charlie and Kimi

Jamie and I

The whole gang

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Look how sexy our friends are??
We should be on a reality show.. called The SLC misfits.

jodi kay said...

Those pictures are so cute! You all look so great! I especially love the last one, because it looks like it is from the 80's. You and Jamie look so pretty!

Joy :) said...

yeah, it does look like a retro picture. I was totally thinking that. I have to make sure I comment before Jodi from now on because she always makes the same comments that I am thinking. We are kinda like twins in that way.....jaknow? But very cool pictures. Everyone does look so good.

kimimcevoy said...

What fun times we do always have!! you are beautiful jillie!!