This past weekend my twin Jamie and I were hired to do hair and make-up for a wedding. We have been doing this for a couple years now and have had some very "eventful" weddings.
This time was a little different. The bride and her twin sister (maid of honor) were super cool. They were very mellow and low maintenance. They were both very pretty. Anyways... instead of a stressful time it was actually fun to sit and chat about twin stuff.
Here is a photo of all of us.
4 comments:
Look how pretty you guys all are! I'm glad it was a good experience! I love the picture!
They were alot of fun! Why am I a giant?
Oh my gosh! I love that picture. I am going to steal it and carry it around with me. I want to be a twin now more than ever!!!!! You guys are both giants.
JAyni and I were supposed to be twins.. I just know it
Post a Comment