very little sleep...

I had a lot on my mind last night and got very little sleep. Therefore, when my alarm clock went off at 6am, I had only been asleep for 3 hours. I got up and got ready for work. Needless to say I have been in a fog all day and it happened to be one of my busiest days in the office. Ugh.. one of my friends posted this on their facebook account and I thought if it made me laugh when I was half asleep it must be good! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOj618Dxdrs&feature=player_embedded

5 comments:

Jamie said...

DID you show Ben?

Jill said...

No.. I will though. Did you think it was funny?

Joy :) said...

I thought that was funny! I couldn't stop laughing.....

jodi kay said...

I haven't seen it yet cause I looked at your blog on my phone. When I can get on my computer I'll look at this.

jodi kay said...

That was really ugly, but really funny! The title was funny alone. It was something we would have called each other when we were younger. "uglyface"!!!