Happy Birthday Fayth!
I remember getting a new job the week before you were born. I told them that on September 2, I would have to miss work. Well not only did I miss work, but I was in labor for like 5 hours. It was awful. Or was that you in labor Jamie? I felt everything... It was so uncomfortable but well worth it for my baby girl Fayth.
I love you very much and I am happy Heavenly Father sent you to us! Thanks for being such a good girl, making me laugh, cleaning my room, making me baths, organizing my make-up and writing me great letters and notes.
Hope all your birthday wishes come true!
Aunt Jill

I remember getting a new job the week before you were born. I told them that on September 2, I would have to miss work. Well not only did I miss work, but I was in labor for like 5 hours. It was awful. Or was that you in labor Jamie? I felt everything... It was so uncomfortable but well worth it for my baby girl Fayth.
I love you very much and I am happy Heavenly Father sent you to us! Thanks for being such a good girl, making me laugh, cleaning my room, making me baths, organizing my make-up and writing me great letters and notes.
Hope all your birthday wishes come true!
Aunt Jill

5 comments:
Love her!!! You are so cute calling her your baby girl. Just like Jobi's kids are mine ;) Happy Birthday Fayth!!
Weird how every time your in my backseat you guys take pictures..:) Thanks for being a great Auntie to her.
Weird! Funny! Happy birthday!
AWww. what a sweet post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYTH. CUte pics
So cute! I think she really is part yours since she does all your work for you. Glad you had a good birthday Fayth!
Post a Comment