My first visit was early December of last year and I cannot say that I enjoyed that visit. The night I flew in I checked into my hotel then walked to a nearby steakhouse for dinner. When I was finished, it had snowed 4 or 5 inches while I had been eating. I had to walk back in the snow and try to remember how I had gotten there. After I found my way, I immediately realized I was getting a cold. I spent the rest of the trip hopped up on cold medicine. Not fun!
This visit was much different. Thankfully!! I got to see the green and pretty campus. It was perfect weather at about 80 degrees each day with a thunder storm each night. I got to eat at cool restaurants for lunch and dinner and even go to one of the directors from the University' house for dinner. All in all it was a pretty fun trip considering it was for work. Next time I visit I will make sure it is in Summer again.
The Inn that I stayed at on Campus
This is me waiting for my ride the night I flew in......... bored......
Went to dinner at the director of U of M Building Services. This is his backyard. It was much more lovely in person.
This is his dog. He had two of these monsters. They were Irish Wolfhounds, 160 lbs each.... and fast as lightning.
This was the highlight of my trip.
My very first time EVER seeing a firefly. I screamed and then chased them around all night till I got at least one photo. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.

This is a cleaning worker named Tina that I was auditing. It was late, that was the reason for the Mountain Dew in my hands.
My very first time EVER seeing a firefly. I screamed and then chased them around all night till I got at least one photo. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.
This is a cleaning worker named Tina that I was auditing. It was late, that was the reason for the Mountain Dew in my hands.
4 comments:
SO I wanted to see the Large Horse/dog from the front.??
You look so pwetty every where you go.. you're the best auditor ever!
Fireflies are SOOOO tight! So is Mt Dew. :] You're SOOO pretty!
It is so pretty there! I'm glad this trip was better than the last. Why do you have to look so pretty?
It is so pretty there, mostly because it is so wet. You're so pretty too. UGLY monster dog!!!!
Post a Comment