This blog is dedicated to Charlie's hair. I know he will be happy.
Over three years ago, when I met Charlie his hair was long.
Then, used 5 rubberbands to tie his pony tail.

Today, he uses 10 rubberbands to tie his pony tail.
I forget that he has "longer" hair than the average man (or woman) until we go out in public.
At Disneyland, we got a lot of stares and even some "Did you see how long that dude's hair was?"
Charlie does not seem to hear or see these people, but I do.
Even the other 'long hairs' (that's another man with long hair) stare.
I love Charlie, I love his hair.
But I always wonder, what would he look like with short hair...
I have never seen Charlie with short hair, so for me the long hair defines Charlie.

However, one afternoon after swimming Charlie's hair was out of his face, and for a moment I got a glimpse of how he would look without the 4 feet of hair weighing him down.
SO HANDSOME!!! (even more than normal)
I am not saying you should cut it, Charlie. It's just that 3 girls with cancer would be really happy to have your beautiful locks.
Love, Jill
6 comments:
I don't know if I can handle it anymore.
My laws,.
I got really nervous reading this. My hands started to sweat and I almost started shaking. I wanted to skip down to the bottom and see if anything happens. Don't do that to me again...but I agree, he probably would look even more handsome.
haha. I think he is the only guy that can get away with the long hair. I love it. I think it is just sooo charlie. But I would like to see what it looks like short. Not gonna lie. I bet he would be a little hottie ;)
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I did not like that one bit. I was very sick to my stomach. Ok now I'm back. Not saying anything, but ya know........It would mean the world to some little girls. I just sent an envelope off to LofLove from a client. It was a great feeling.
I love this post!
n
and you ask why I dont read your posts! this is why. You tease us on here. I love your posts though. You are awesome. Charlie I never knew your hair was sooo long. Incredible.Love ya tons Charlie
Post a Comment