October 6

I once heard a woman tell a congregation of people
..."She is more than my sister, she is my soul mate"...
I immediately knew what she meant.

Jamie... you have always been more than just my twin,
you are my soul mate.
Happy Birthday



5 comments:

Jamie said...

It was Bette Midler that did me in. Now I have to take Fayth to school with a swollen nose.
Thanks cutie pie. . . I love you more than you know!

jayni & ben said...

happy birthday to you too. Sure love you. I am hoping because of you two... ben and i will have twins one day :) :)

jodi kay said...

I really didn't want to look at that because I didn't want to cry...but I just couldn't resist! OH so cute! Thanks for letting me be your big sister! Happy Birthday Jill!

Joy :) said...

It was as soon as I looked at the header picture you big fat dummy! Love you more than you could know. Even with peanut butter on your pacifier. Happy Birthday!

abramgrlz said...

That was awesome. I love you both thank you for being you and letting me bug you so much.