i had a great day yesterday.
fayth, jamie and puppy had a present for me in the morning.
my work took me to a great lunch.

and ordered a cake for me.
then best of all, they sent me home early.
charlie had flowers sent to my work.

then he took me to dinner, shopping (home depot & nordstrom) and then a movie.
it was perfect!

i learned something yesterday...
i think you can measure what kind of human being you are by what people write in your birthday cards.
how well do they know me?
are they just writing a card out of obligation?
i am lucky in life.
i am surrounded by family and friends that i adore.
my birthday just reminded me of that.
my work took me to a great lunch.
and ordered a cake for me.
charlie had flowers sent to my work.
then he took me to dinner, shopping (home depot & nordstrom) and then a movie.
it was perfect!
i learned something yesterday...
i think you can measure what kind of human being you are by what people write in your birthday cards.
how well do they know me?
are they just writing a card out of obligation?
i am lucky in life.
i am surrounded by family and friends that i adore.
my birthday just reminded me of that.
5 comments:
Ohhh that is so sweet! What a fabulous day! I hope you enjoyed it so so much. The cake and flowers are beautiful. You need that tractor.
I love it! Except for the pictures of the cake and food...can you take those down please? I bet they were gross! Did I know you? Or am I just obliged?
you might be the cutest thing ever.... My goodness how cute is your outfit? I am happy you had a good birthday!!
Did you run into anything?
Crap, I didn't get a birthday card. What does that say about me? And I still have my suspicions of you screening my bday call. I'll weigh the facts with Charlie. I can't wait to see what color you painted upstairs. I am a really good taper, if you need someone to come prep the room. I'm glad you had such a happy birthday - and I love the new hair color. So sexy!
Post a Comment