Kimi

About seven years ago I met my friend Kimi.
I think God put her in my life for many reasons.


She is an amazing, sweet, pretty, fun and giving person.


She cries at the drop of a hat.
She loves everyone!
She can dance to any music anywhere.
(including the boring elevator music playing as we were waiting in line for our bagels this morning)
She loves to have fun.
She makes every activity some sort of fun event.
She is a very hard worker.
She is a really good listener.
She loves to laugh.
She has great style.
She is a great cook.
She is very crafty and even learned how to sew from her Mom.


Kimi is one of my Best Friends, I know I will always have her on my side and I hope today and the rest of the month of FUN is everything she wants it to be!!!


Happy Birthday to my favorite Kimi!
I love you.

4 comments:

kimimcevoy said...

I love you Jilli!! of course, I am crying now!! I am blessed to have you in my life!! you have taught me so much..that's what friends to teach eachother and care for each other!! While i am listening, 2 theme songs....just dance...sunsets!! Thank you for this tribute!! xxoo

Jamie said...

Happy Birfday Kimi. Did you mention she is the creator of the Month of Fun?
I love you Kimi!!

jodi kay said...

Of course you were crying Kimi! You always make me cry when you do that. I'm glad my sister met you so I could meet you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Joy :) said...

Happy Birthday Kimi! Glad you cry so much, you fit right in.