I have one more weekend to go...
Charlie and I really only get to hang out on the weekends. He goes to night school during the week so when I get off work, he is in class till late. The last couple of weekends he has been out of town, hunting or riding motorcycles with his Dad. I have one more weekend alone and then he will be back in November. Ugh.. hurry back Charlie, you know I need you to make me laugh.
Charlie and I really only get to hang out on the weekends. He goes to night school during the week so when I get off work, he is in class till late. The last couple of weekends he has been out of town, hunting or riding motorcycles with his Dad. I have one more weekend alone and then he will be back in November. Ugh.. hurry back Charlie, you know I need you to make me laugh.
Here are some of the things Charlie has been missin' out on.
Friday Night Pumpkin Carving at my Mom's
Saturday Bridal Shower for my nephew J.J.'s fiance.


Saturday night Halloween festivities with Ryan, Em, Jennie, Jeff, Jack, Baby Cash, Jamie and Fayth. Although I did not get any photos this night, everyone there can verify it was a darn good time.
Sunday afternoon, we visited my Dad's grave. We did not get a pumpkin for him, but we had a patriotic spinwheel. Does that count? I think he appreciated it.



What a lovely weekend. I just appreciate time off so very much. I love Fall and I love the month of fun!
Friday Night Pumpkin Carving at my Mom's
Saturday Bridal Shower for my nephew J.J.'s fiance.
Saturday night Halloween festivities with Ryan, Em, Jennie, Jeff, Jack, Baby Cash, Jamie and Fayth. Although I did not get any photos this night, everyone there can verify it was a darn good time.
Sunday afternoon, we visited my Dad's grave. We did not get a pumpkin for him, but we had a patriotic spinwheel. Does that count? I think he appreciated it.
What a lovely weekend. I just appreciate time off so very much. I love Fall and I love the month of fun!


6 comments:
So, so much fun! I am sending Kobe up there next time. He hates missing out on this stuff!
Those pumpkins were so fun! It was a good time! I can't wait til Charlie gets back for you too! You are having such a Month of fun!
I hope Charlie gets back soon for you too! YOu guys could NOT be cuter together. It was so good to see you guys at the shower.. ugh I HATE showers! ha ha THat is a ROTTEN picture of me! EW. THat's cute you went to go visit Grandpa's grave.. Awww :]
Sad I didn't get to decorate a pumpkin either night since I was pooped from doing hair.
Sad I didn't get to attend the shower since I was at the salon.
Hmmmmmm I'm starting to notice a pattern here?..
Isn't Daddy's red tree so pretty? I know he was so happy to see puppy running like a maniac there. tear drop.
Pumpkins were so fun! Did you even see mine when it was done? Well i can't say much about the other events that happened because i wasn't there!
You have been busy. I am liking your music. you are probably not the only one that misses Charlie he is loved by everyone ;)
Post a Comment