Okay, so for those of you who don't know my story about make-up, here it is.
I left a decent paying job traveling to places like the Bahamas, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Latvia, Netherlands.... blah blah blah...to work for a make up counter in a mall department store.
Make sense? Not really. But I did it.
I wanted to be a MAC make up artist, no other cosmetic line would do.
I love that MAC was founded by actual make-up artists.
Other lines are founded by...well... people who are not artistically inclined and just wanna make some money.
Eventually I got too old to stand and do make up all day everyday. So I had to leave the retail world. However, I miss the artistry outlet. I found this video of the 2009 Halloween Masks and remembered how much I loved working for this company.
Expect to see some of these masks on my family this Halloween.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/MACcosmetics
I left a decent paying job traveling to places like the Bahamas, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Latvia, Netherlands.... blah blah blah...to work for a make up counter in a mall department store.
Make sense? Not really. But I did it.
I wanted to be a MAC make up artist, no other cosmetic line would do.
I love that MAC was founded by actual make-up artists.
Other lines are founded by...well... people who are not artistically inclined and just wanna make some money.
Eventually I got too old to stand and do make up all day everyday. So I had to leave the retail world. However, I miss the artistry outlet. I found this video of the 2009 Halloween Masks and remembered how much I loved working for this company.
Expect to see some of these masks on my family this Halloween.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/MACcosmetics
5 comments:
Remember when you made me the dead doll face.. i loved it so much.
P.S. I want you to do the Card face on Babygirl since she is being a magician this year. :) thanks
thanks for inviting me :) and thanks for the make up. i'm excited to use it
Love it, I want to do somebody. I did a MAC lion face and peacock face on me and my friend a couple of years ago. I did a pretty dang good job if I do say so.
i really wish i could be a MAC make-up artist. i remember seeing you at the mall in your all black and wanting to be one so bad. you do make-up the best of anyone i know.
Those are so great! I'm really excited to see what you are going to make me up as. I'm having a party over here on Halloween with my neighbors and I have nothing to wear so I know you can make me look really cool. K thanks!
Post a Comment