I spoil him, I know.
Puppy got a tent last night that he could play in.
He loves it!
I love him.
Isn't it cute?


The best part of the tent... it matches my newly painted walls.
Here is a photo of Charlie's awesome paint job.
(I have not put anything on the walls yet until I find the perfect frames)

Thanks Charlie for making my room happy!
Puppy got a tent last night that he could play in.
He loves it!
I love him.
Isn't it cute?
The best part of the tent... it matches my newly painted walls.
Here is a photo of Charlie's awesome paint job.
(I have not put anything on the walls yet until I find the perfect frames)
Thanks Charlie for making my room happy!
5 comments:
cute I love it. Both the room and the tent :)
Puppy does love his tent, I can tell! I bet Israel would play in it with him if he came over. Your room looks so nice...I love the colors! Charlie did a fabulous job!
Puppy won't come out of the tent.
Ohh, I love everything, just like always. Kael loves it too! He wants to come play.
How tight is Puppy's tent?? SPOILED. YOur room looks AMAZING.. Good Job Charlie.. once again.. SPOILED!! :]
Post a Comment