I have to admit, I was not looking forward to my trip to Portland. I knew it would be raining the entire time. Auditing (the work I went for) is exhausting. And quite frankly, I just wanted to be home this last week.
Much to my surprise, I had an absolute ball in Oregon. My cute friends Elle and Brittany flew out to be with me. Once I was done working, we had such a great time!
I may have found a new favorite city to add to my list.
Here are my favorite things about Portland.
BEST vintage shopping in the universe
Awesome restaurants
Amazing HUGE book stores that you could spend weeks in
Girls there don't wear make up
Boys there all look similar to Charlie, so I was in Heaven
It rains a lot so everywhere you look is green with grass, trees and even moss growing between the sidewalk
Fantastic art stores, local artists hang their stuff in every shop you go in for sale
Cool live music
I could go on and on...
Some of the stores we visited.
elsa+sam
Gilt vintage jewelery
Powell's book store
While we were there, the city was busy putting up their Christmas lights on all the trees. It was very festive and put me right in the mood for the holidays.
I love Elle and Brit and loved our time in Portland, full of fun memories.
Brit and Elle
Street clowns. When I asked what they were doing, they said "spreading cheer"
Love it.
Brit and I eating brunch at "Mother's". Cutest restaurant ever!!
Brit at breakfast at Bijou Cafe.
Brit and Elle outside Bijou Cafe.
Brit and Elle in our Hotel
Elle and I stopping in for tea to get warm.
Elle lost in her favorite book store.
My hot chocolate in book store.
Much to my surprise, I had an absolute ball in Oregon. My cute friends Elle and Brittany flew out to be with me. Once I was done working, we had such a great time!
I may have found a new favorite city to add to my list.
Here are my favorite things about Portland.
BEST vintage shopping in the universe
Awesome restaurants
Amazing HUGE book stores that you could spend weeks in
Girls there don't wear make up
Boys there all look similar to Charlie, so I was in Heaven
It rains a lot so everywhere you look is green with grass, trees and even moss growing between the sidewalk
Fantastic art stores, local artists hang their stuff in every shop you go in for sale
Cool live music
I could go on and on...
Some of the stores we visited.
elsa+sam
Gilt vintage jewelery
Powell's book store
While we were there, the city was busy putting up their Christmas lights on all the trees. It was very festive and put me right in the mood for the holidays.
I love Elle and Brit and loved our time in Portland, full of fun memories.
Love it.
4 comments:
Thank you for coming home. and thank you for putting one of my FaVoRitE songs on your blog!!
I'm glad you didn't lose your mind in Oregon.
Powells bookstore is literally my heaven. SO glad you went there.
I'm so glad you has such a good time. It looks like such a cool city. You get to go to so many great places. But I'm glad you're back safe and sound.
I didn't even know you went. But I'm glad you had a good time and got back safely.
Post a Comment