This week has been nothing but crazy.
I returned from freezing Michigan, had 4 Christmas Parties, one on Thursday, two on Saturday and one on Sunday.
Let's be honest, I could bore you with lots of details about my week but this is the only thing worth talking about...









Merry Christmas to me! Best Christmas present ever!!!
I love it Charles, thanks for cutting it and letting me see exactly how handsome you are.

Let's be honest, I could bore you with lots of details about my week but this is the only thing worth talking about...
Merry Christmas to me! Best Christmas present ever!!!
I love it Charles, thanks for cutting it and letting me see exactly how handsome you are.
6 comments:
Seriously Charlie, I about died when you walked through the door! SO HANDSOME!!! I'm sorry if I kept staring, I just couldn't get over your new fabulous cut! I just wish I could've heard Juli scream! You must really love my Jilly! How could you not?? ;)
OH MY GOSH! That's all I keep saying. I can't believe you did it. I LOVE it. You look sooo very handsome. Now I have that stupid lump in my throat again.......
Wait, what? he cut his hair off?
What?
Oh my Eddie.
I love that pic of you two in the car...since you dont have enough of those.
And I love the one of us at the top, we had fun in our private room.
love u!
OH MY GOSH!! It is gone. No more loooong hair. It was so pretty. But he does look VERY handsome with short. I love short hair on guys :) Cute. Merry Christmas!!
What a tall drink of water Charlie is! So handsome. Call me if you wanna get even more furious, the story gets better!
Charlie you cut your hair!! Oh MY GoSH!!! It looks good.
Post a Comment