Okay, so I am on my way to Michigan State University. I had a layover in Detroit, when I arrived I checked into the Delta Crown Room (one of the nicest Crown Rooms due to the cheese and cracker bar), I found out my flight to Lansing is delayed.... ugh.
Well I figured while I was sitting by the fire next to a room full of random Holiday travelers I would blog about my weekend.
Thursday night I had a lovely Holiday Party with Charlie's Step-mom and all her family/friends. It was a fun "girls night out" themed party. (Would have been better with some male strippers, but whatever)
Friday, my work let me take the afternoon off to do some Holiday shopping. Charlie and I ran around like crazy and couldn't find anything. However, we did get his Christmas tree decorated. That's something right?


Friday night Fayth had a performance at the University Mall. She is just so cute and all grown up when she dances.

Saturday night, Charlie and I went to an ugly Christmas Sweater Party at his sisters. We did not have ugly sweaters cause we only have cute clothes. So.... we left early and watched the Jazz beat the Lakers. I lost the bet, now I owe Charlie one additional Christmas present!
That takes me to Sunday, and here I am sitting in Detroit Airport with my laptop and my luggage. See you next week!
Well I figured while I was sitting by the fire next to a room full of random Holiday travelers I would blog about my weekend.
Thursday night I had a lovely Holiday Party with Charlie's Step-mom and all her family/friends. It was a fun "girls night out" themed party. (Would have been better with some male strippers, but whatever)
Friday, my work let me take the afternoon off to do some Holiday shopping. Charlie and I ran around like crazy and couldn't find anything. However, we did get his Christmas tree decorated. That's something right?
Friday night Fayth had a performance at the University Mall. She is just so cute and all grown up when she dances.
Saturday night, Charlie and I went to an ugly Christmas Sweater Party at his sisters. We did not have ugly sweaters cause we only have cute clothes. So.... we left early and watched the Jazz beat the Lakers. I lost the bet, now I owe Charlie one additional Christmas present!
That takes me to Sunday, and here I am sitting in Detroit Airport with my laptop and my luggage. See you next week!
4 comments:
I'm really glad you took your laptop with you on this trip. I was nervous since one trip you decided not to. I only dream of being an experienced traveler like you. The only door I've been behind in the airport is the bathroom and lost luggage. Oh to be like Jill...
I wish I could have gone to see Fayth perform, but Rob didn't get off work in time! That crazy thing they call work!
I am so mad I missed Fayth's dance. I really wanted to come see her. GOSH dang it. Oh well I guess next time. She is so cute and growing up way to fast. sheesh. You were a busy girl this weekend. I just sat on my butt :)
I'm glad you got the tree decorated. Thanks for coming to see Fayth that was really nice of you guys to come.
Hurry home, I watched too many PARANORMAL STATE's on A&E and I dont like it when it gets dark outside now.
Wow, I am busy in my head with your busy-ness swirling around me. At least this time I didn't have that feeling of something in my throat and eyes. I think you're almost home now, aren't you? Well anyway, hope you're having a great trip and make it home S&S.
Post a Comment