We wish you a Merry Christmas

Well for Christmas this year I really wanted to send all my friends and family a Christmas Card from Puppy and I. I am not sure I am going to get around to getting everyone's address and mailing out the cards as my 2009 does not want to slow down.

Jodi was kind enough to take my family Christmas photo and I decided to post it on my blog for all to see.

Puppy and I are doing well this Christmas season. Aunt Jamie has to take care of Puppy a lot since I have been traveling more with my work. Puppy LOVES Aunt Jamie but Aunt Jamie sometimes feels the need to threaten Puppy with selling him. He knows she is kidding cause at night when Aunt Jamie is lonely, I see her sneak Puppy on to her bed as she settles down and reads her book. Puppy experienced his first snow this Holiday season. He loved it! He pranced around and played in the snow like the perfect Puppy he is. Puppy also gets to visit Grandma Melton occasionally at her house. She enjoys him very much, especially when he runs in between her legs as she is walking. Also, Puppy's favorite half sister is Fayth who treats him like a real brother and his favorite cousin is a tie between Izzy who yells at him and Delany who spoils him. Puppy's favorite activity is going to Charlie's farm and running like a race horse. He particularly loves to run and jump into Hound's face as Hound tries really hard not to get mad at Puppy.

Puppy and I are looking forward to 2010 and all the adventures it holds.

Hope you enjoy your Christmas Card from Jill and Puppy Melton.


P.S. Yes, the jewelery is real. I only wear it on special occasions.

7 comments:

jodi kay said...

You look so stunning! I'm glad you did a blogacard for the holiday season! It is nice to get an update on your family. So nice to hear all is well. Keep in touch!

jodi kay said...

P.S. Puppy was a very good poser!

Jamie said...

Wow, are you royalty with all that bling?
That looks like a champion dog you have?
I bet he's trained really well.

Oh ya, and you forgot about the part where Fayth dresses him up and holds him like a baby.

Joy :) said...

OH, that is absolutely beautiful. I am printing it off to put on my wall of cards. Then framing it for my hair room. Thank you for all the info.

Sophia said...

You look so beautiful, just like I said the other day. Geez Jill, show off.

jayni & ben said...

you are so pretty and puppy is so cute. Love that he has lots of people that love him. I like your BLING BLING. Looks very good.

Lisa Call said...

Um, could you be any cuter (prettier, hotter, funnier... you get the picture)?
Such a great pic of you and puppy. Of course, the jewels are real! It's YOU. Hope to see you sometime soon! XO~ Lis