Well I have not been blogging much but I thought I would throw out a couple things I've been doing lately.
Work is very busy, we are starting our new audit year which means re-writing the audit and booking numerous accounts to go visit.
I have been enjoying weekends with my friend Charlie. We like to watch movies and cook meals out of the recipe books I got for Christmas.
(I have tried mastering the funeral potato)I have also had lunch dates with my friends Kimi and Kallin. Some Birthday parties for friends and I even got a speeding ticket coming back from lunch one day. SUCKED SO BAD!
All in all it has been a great January 2010. I can't wait for February cause that means were one month closer to summer!
4 comments:
Can I have your recipe for the potatoes? Is that your new red hair? We got pulled over recently too...let's swap cop stories. I miss you, will you hang out with me - let's hit up DI on Saturday... are you in?
Can you take Nikolas with you one time to see the janitor's closet? He would totally love it! Those potatoes look soooo good! When are you going to make those again? I will invite you over and you can bring those for sure! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!
So you made the police occifer show you the laser thing so you could have proof? So did you drive back by him again at a lower speed, and gave him a dirty look?? oh you did>? hmmm weird.
Oh wow! you got pulled over? I HATE getting pulled over. IT SUCKSSSSSS! although I have never gotten a ticket, weird! David has, more weird!!!! I want some potatoes, please, or at least the recipe. I had a dream about you last night. I am not sure if I should tell you about it or not.......
Post a Comment