Duh Duh, Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun..

Yes... that is the Olympic theme I was singing.

Let me just talk about my love for Apolo Anton Ohno. Man, I love him! I think he is adorable (probably half my size) and I LOVE to watch him race. Did anyone see Saturday nights race? So so exciting! If not, here you are.


Here are some photos from my weekend. Saturday, Charlie and I went to Peyton's 1st Birthday party and Karly's 6th Birthday party!


Saturday night Charlie and I had a blast visiting some friends in Saratoga Springs. We had a wonderful dinner and then played games and watched some Olympic action. Thanks for having us over Taylor and Crystal!

(Chocolate chocolate chip bundt cake before icing, thanks Sophia for the recipe!)

And lastly, I have been craving both In-N-Out and Morelia's lately. I intend on having both some time this week.



4 comments:

Sophia said...

Was the cake tasty? Super easy right!

Jill said...

The cake was delightful! Thanks again Soph.

emmy said...

Is Morelia good? Ry and I have wondered. How about we go there with you and Charlie...you guys in?

jodi kay said...

I have really missed you in blogland! But I am back! Promise! K? You have had a deep love for Apolo for a very long time! Does Charlie know this?