It's all a blur...

The last week has sort of all run together for me.
I haven't even had time to blog. But then again, I see the rest of you haven't either.....

It started a few days after my Mom's B-day.

Saturday
Jamie and I woke at 7:00 am to make food for the baptism at 10:00am. After the baptism was the luncheon and then clean up of the luncheon. After the clean-up was the set-up of Jeri's surprise 50th B-day party and then clean up of the party. This made for a very long day for everyone. But my entire family were such troopers and I think everyone had fun. (Jodi has photos)

Sunday
My work ManageMen holds Janitor University at Little America in Salt Lake City three times a year. This is a week long course that people pay to come to and learn about how to manage cleaning operations. To set up for this, we (2 girls, myself and a dude) haul equipment from our warehouse to Little America. Once were loaded in we spend the next few hours setting up. We worked till around dinner then I came home, rubbed my own feet and crashed.

(Janitor University)

Monday
Woke up at 6:00 am to get to the conference by 7:30 am which ended at 5:00 pm.

Tuesday
Same thing only I got a quick break to hop over to the airport and see our cute nephew Westley come home from his mission. Tuesday night, I met Charlie in Provo and we watched Rob Mathes in concert. After the concert, Charlie's dad treated everyone to BYU Creamery Ice cream and french fries! mmm... good.

(My cute sister and her family)

(Rob Mathes)

(Happy Birthday Chris!)

Wednesday
Janitor University

Thursday
Janitor University then dinner with two of my favorite girls Elle and Judy at P.F. Changs.
After dinner with them we have a special "Beer and Wings" night at the Bayou with the students from JU. (No, I didn't have any beer, but I do have me some yummy wings)

Friday
Janitor University graduation then pack up and haul everything back to our office. I needed to do a quick run to Wal-Mart (thanks Jamie) to get some last minute items for Saturday, then head to Mapleton to spend some time with Charles.

Saturday
I woke up and bam.... sore throat. (Really bad sore throat) Drank some vitamin C and headed to the Seiren Salon where I was hired to do wedding make-up. This make up was somewhat unique cause the bride had an "Old Hollywood Glam" theme. There were so many bridesmaids that I had to hire someone else (Thanks Kallin!) to help me with the make-up. But all in all it was actually a fun make up style to do.

(The Bride, Denise)

Sunday
I woke up and just knew I was probably going to die. I couldn't even lift my head. So, my dear sweet angel of a sister offered to teach my primary class for me. (thanks again Jamie!) I normally have 11 kids but for some reason (Superbowl) she said only 3 showed up. Then, Charlie came out to make sure I didn't die alone and watch the Superbowl with me.

(Charlie accidentally fell asleep with puppy before the game)

Today
I survived it all and I'm back at the grind today. Nothing I can't do with a little help from my Family, (thanks to Jean for calling to check on me!) Charlie, Mountain Dew and Benedryl.

6 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Oh my goodness you were busy last week. I have a sore throat now :( I hate it and i can't take a dang thing cause i am pregnant.

Jeri's place said...

Okay Sis, I want you to know that I logged on and bookmarked your blog. You have a busy life. But what can I say sound like my life. We must be related. That's why I took a semester off school. I thought I really might die. But I'll be back to the same schedule soon enough. Get some rest. Love you. Thanks for the B-day party.

abramgrlz said...

K enough of the crazy life. You need to settle down a bit. You are wearing poor Charlie out. Love you and I must say it was fun to finally see you and Jamie and Charlie for more than 5 minutes. Thanks for taking care of mom all the time.

emmy said...

I think I need a nap just reading that entry. Mama-mia! I hope you are feeling better. Both the boys have had it bad. Winter needs to get lost already. I have a lot of books and mags to show your for you house - when do you want to invite me over to hang out?

Joy :) said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! My knuckles or white from reading all that and I have imprints of my nails in my hands.... Geez! You didn't mention me at all though, thanks. I travel all the flippen way up there and I don't even get and honorable mention......

jodi kay said...

Gosh you are so busy! I didn't do good at posting the pictures, but they are coming. I have the blog done, it is just set to automatically post in a few days. I have a few others lined up first. I hope you have finally slowed down a little bit now??? Maybe??