get married already!! hahaha I think you guys are so cute and need to get married. Than you can be with him 24-7. Instead of being two you can be one.... CHARLIE!! Just kidding that is like when people ask... soo when you gonna start having babies?! soo annoying. Love you two :) happy he is back!
4 comments:
Yay, Charlie's home! We can all be happy again. Kael asked if he likes motorcycles?????
get married already!! hahaha I think you guys are so cute and need to get married. Than you can be with him 24-7. Instead of being two you can be one.... CHARLIE!! Just kidding that is like when people ask... soo when you gonna start having babies?! soo annoying. Love you two :) happy he is back!
Did Charlie get me anything in Mexico>?
Gosh I've been waiting for this post! So glad he's back!!! Is he half hearted Charlie when you go out of town for work?
Post a Comment