on my mind

ugh... i have formed some sort of awful wake up every night at 3:20 am habit.

it sucks!

i wake up, toss and turn and try to force myself back to sleep. sometimes i am only awake for an hour, but last night... i was awake for three hours.

i don't know why i am waking up, but i would love to get a full nights rest.

here is what has been on my mind as of lately...

what dress do i wear to jamie's wedding?
how is puppy going to cope without jamie and fayth around?
how am i going to cope without fayth around?
when is the sun going to come out permanently?
why aren't i as skinny as i wanna be?
when is my house going to sell?
who is going to buy my house?
should i carry some sort of tazer gun or pepper spray when jamie moves out?
what kind of carpet should i buy?
when is my yard going to grow back?
what should i plant in my vegetable garden this year?
why does the school bus sound so loud when it passes my house?
and lastly...
when am i going to fall back to sleep?

there is lots more on my mind, these are just a few things keeping me awake at night.

i am very unproductive today at work. they should just send me home now. however, i did organize my work photos (see new header photo).

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Why don't you just come in my room?? cause I'm worried that my legs will be too pale in my white dress.
Or that Fayth will be running around the whole time at my party and I won't be able to find her.
Or that we won't have enough food.
Or that the trash didn't get out in time.
Or that puppy got out of his kennel during the night.
Or that my two computers in my room is going to give me brain cancer.
Good night.

abramgrlz said...

Oh my what an awful world of stress we live in. You really dont want to get me started on waking up during the night do you? I am so sorry you both have to deal with all that. Love you and wish I could help with it all.

jayni & ben said...

at least you are not peeing a trillion times in the night.... yes I pee sooo much. And I toss and turn for a while until I finally get comfortable to go back to sleep. Only to wake up again in about an hour :) I hate waking up and thinking about all the stuff you should/could be doing. at 3 in the morning you should be sleeping. Love you. Hope it gets better. you are a hottie in your new picture.

jodi kay said...

My level of anxiety just shot through the roof reading this blog! But I'm glad I'm not the only one up at that time of the night. We should just have a texting party. I don't know why those things that are kind of out of control at that time of night seem SO MUCH WORSE in the middle of the night!! Thanks for coming to your baby's party. He loves you the most!!

Sophia said...

I hate middle of the night stress! Plant cucumbers in your vegtable garden, the are yummy and easy to grow.

Joy :) said...

I love your new picture! I hate wake up in the middle of the night thoughts.

emmy said...

why hasn't jennie-girl already prescribed you something to knock you out? I have no answers for you, but I will help you plan out your veggy garden. I have to live vicariously through yours since I never seem to get mine going.