I went through the photos on my cell phone and decided to use them for my blog post. It tells best what I've been up to.
Charlie's nieces senior dance recital at Alta High

My baby Izzy's 5th birthday
Jamie's foot got run over (Fayth) by the shopping cart at Costco, she made me take a picture.

I'm growing my hair out to look like this.

My favorite dinner last week.

Fayth tried on this dress for her Mom's wedding. I wouldn't let her get it. She found a cuter one anyway.

Some of the jewelery we are considering for Jamie to wear on her wedding day.
My baby Izzy's 5th birthday
I'm growing my hair out to look like this.
My favorite dinner last week.
Fayth tried on this dress for her Mom's wedding. I wouldn't let her get it. She found a cuter one anyway.
Some of the jewelery we are considering for Jamie to wear on her wedding day.
4 comments:
Hahaaa I love those pics. My foot hurt really bad, remember I had to sit down in the lawn furniture. Cause I lost my breath??
Ughh! I hate when that happens to my ankle. I actually did that to my own when I was pushing one and pulling another at Wal-mart. I was so hurt, sad, mad, I just wanted to cry and get to my car as soon as possible. then I had 2 dumb full carts to unload. Love the beautiful jewelry. can't wait to see what she looks like.
I love how that post just sums up your past couple weeks really quickly! Fayth isn't supposed to look like she's trying on Prom dresses...sheesh! Thanks for coming to your baby's birthday!
Love every bit of the jewelry. You better post a million pictures of the wedding.
Post a Comment