Freaks come out


Since Jamie and Fayth left, my puppy has not been acting right. He has been so depressed and lays around, won't eat, won't play, it made me so worried, I almost took him to the Vet. So Jamie let Fayth stay the night last night and sure enough, Puppy was just fine! Bouncing around like his usual self.

Fayth and I went to IN N OUT for dinner. We visited my Daddy's grave cause Puppy loves to run around up there and usually no one is there. It was such a pretty night. Fayth had Puppy running around and playing for about 30 minutes when all of a sudden, I saw her. HER being the crazy lady. I saw her yelling from the street. "Do you guys have a small dog?" She was yelling to a family visiting a grave. I ignored her and told Fayth to grab Puppy. I thought she was annoyed that there was a dog at the cemetery. BUT NO... She had to make her way over to us and yell "Tully" to Puppy. Puppy just sat there. She said "Is that your dog?" I said yes. She said "Well it looks just like my dog". Fayth said "His name is Puppy". Anyway, she had crazy written all over her, she did not believe that Puppy was ours and she kept yelling "Tully" to him. Then she just stood there. I don't believe she even had a dog. I think she was a dog napper. But we eventually got outta there with Puppy and that's all that matters.






Then.... on our way home I was waiting to turn at a pretty busy intersection when I noticed a man in a beat up old buick stuck in the middle of the intersection. My light turned green and I started to slowly turn but realized this man was like 90 years old and so scared. Fayth started to panic for him and asked if we could help. I bet 20 cars passed by him and didn't even care. I pulled over and watched him coast into a gas station. I pulled up next to him and asked if he needed help. He said he ran out of gas. I said do you need some money. He said I have 5 dollars to my name right now. Of course, I didn't have any cash so I pulled over and parked my car. I locked Fayth and my almost dognapped Puppy in the car. As I got out to use my credit card I realized I had left it in the car and I only had my work credit card. Oh well, looks like work was going to buy him gas, cause I just wanted to hurry and get outta there. Sure enough, this old guy starts to get out of his car but is having trouble cause he only has ONE LEG. He gets an old oil can out of his trunk for me to put gas in?? What the ? So the nice guy at the gas station says he has a gas bottle in the shed. He goes and gets it. Meanwhile the guy using the pump is sitting talking to some girl pumping gas for 10 minutes. Finally, I go over and have to ask if he is finished, when I knew darn well he was. I scanned my card and started to fill up this gas can. That's when I noticed it..... the old guys left ring finger was dying. That's right.... his finger was dying. It was rotting. It was half the size of a normal finger and it was black, dead from some sort of something. I panicked... did I touch anything of his? Am I going to lose any limbs? He was talking to me but I couldn't pay any attention to what he was saying. I put the gas in his car and told him goodbye. He said "I thought you paid 5 dollars, that's only $3.50 worth of gas. I told him that's all that I had and I think it would get him home. I had no idea what I was saying. I could only see the dead finger. Needless to say I used Charlies gallon of hand sanitizer when I finally got back to my car. Fayth was traumatized from almost losing Puppy at the cemetary and almost watching this old guy get hit. I was traumatized from seeing the NO LEG and DYING FINGER.

Next time Fayth is over, we are going to get a movie and stay in!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

every time you called me you had another story to tell... i didnt believe all the nonsense

jodi kay said...

I don't know if it was ok that I laughed a little bit at that or not. I'm really glad you guys survived that and made it home safely, with Puppy too! You really need to be careful because I don't want you to lose custody of Fayth!!

jayni & ben said...

hahaha. you are funny!! I am happy nothing happened. The old man sounds scary!!

kimimcevoy said...

Is that a real event...or just a story???